Friday, May 08, 2015, 4:32 PM
Last Updated on Friday, May 08, 2015, 4:40 PM
Wednesday, June 3rd 6:00pm-8:00pm
Located at "The Amway House" 419 New Jersey Ave. SE
Your support directly improves the neighborhood!
Funds directly support Barracks Row Main Street, a nonprofit organization bringing to the community:
• New restaurants and shops – Economic development efforts to bring new businesses to Barracks Row, and monitoring “quality of life” issues such as parking and noise.
• A better community – Working to retain property values and improve “livability” by balancing retail, development, and
• Clean streets – Significant support of the “men in blue” or the Business Improvement District (BID) Clean Litter Team.
• Beautiful streets – Planting trees, bulbs, improving or restoring facades and creating murals.
• Safe streets – Improving lighting, increasing walk-through traffic resulting from added restaurants, retail and other businesses.
• Historic preservation – Murals, facades and other historic treasures in 8th Street buildings.
To buy tickets or become a sponsor click HERE.